Tickets Received When You Were 18+

If you were 18 or over when you got your ticket or your ticket was for a moving vehicle offense, you probably have to go to adult traffic court to resolve your ticket. If you are a current or former foster youth, you may be eligible to have a lawyer go to court with you.

Call Public Counsel at 1-(213) 385-2977, ext 500, for more information on the Force for Foster Youth, a program where volunteer lawyers help foster youth in traffic court.