Transitional Housing After 21

If you are over 21, live in Los Angeles County, and have been in foster care you can probably get a place to live for up to two years in a transitional housing program. You’ll have to prove that you were in foster care and you will either have to work or go to school – some programs will require both.

The program will probably take half of what you earn each week and give it back to you when you move out so that you save money.