Tickets Received When You Were Under 18

If you were under 18 when you received your ticket and your ticket was not for a moving vehicle offense, your ticket is probably being handled by the Los Angeles County Department of Probation.

If you would like to fight your ticket or request community service instead of having to pay a fine, you can contact Probation to request a hearing. If you need some advice on how to do this, call Public Counsel at 1- (213) 385-2977, ext 500.